Collection and Use Of your personal data
When using our Services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
● Email address
● First and last name
● Phone number
● Address, state, province, zip code, city
This basic information such as email, name will be requested from you during the registration process to help you create an account.
This account helps you to track your order in every purchase. On the woocommerce checkout page, when you are ready to pay, the system will provide you with a form to collect other information such as address (for delivery purposes), bank account number etc. (for payment purposes).
Your personal identification details are used to process your order of the products, customize your profile information, internal usage with legal requirements, update your status of online shopping in our site and also to update our customers with our latest news of updates/changes, promotions and events.
Other usage data may include your device’s internet protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, pages of our Services you visit, time and date of your visit, time spent on those pages, unique device Wait. Information identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Services from your mobile device, we may automatically collect certain information, including but not limited to the type of mobile device you are using, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile phone operating system, your Type of mobile internet browser used, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information sent by your browser when you visit our Services or access the Services from a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Web beacons. Some parts of our Services and our emails may contain small electronic files called web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that allow companies to count users who have visited these pages or open electronic Mail and other relevant website statistics (for example, logging the popularity of a section and verifying the integrity of systems and servers).
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you are offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these cookies to provide you with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember choices you make when using the website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the website.
Tracking and Performance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Third-Parties
Purpose: These cookies are used to track information about traffic to the website and how users use the website. The information gathered via these cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the website. We may also use these cookies to test new pages, features or new functionality of the website to see how our users react to them.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
– To provide and maintain our service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
– To manage Your Account: to manage your registration as a user of the service. The personal data that you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the service that are available to you as a registered user.
– For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services you have purchased or of any other contract with us through the service.
– To contact you: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
– To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or required about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
– To manage your requests: To attend and manage your requests to us.
– For business transfers: We may use your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by us about our service users is among the assets transferred.
– For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our service, products, marketing and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
– With Service Providers: We may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service, for payment processing, to contact you.
– For business transfers: We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
– Affiliates include Our parent company and any other subsidiaries, joint venture partners or other companies that We control or that are under common control with Us.
– With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
– With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
– With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The company will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including personal data, is processed at the company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the company may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The company may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the company.
- Prevent or investigate possible wrong doing in connection with the Service.
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public.
- Protect against legal liability.
Security of your personal data
The security of your personal data is important to us, our company website do applies appropriate security application in order to prevent the leaking customers’ personal identification details from third parties, illegal disclosure and hackers, however, remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
The service providers, we use may have access to your personal data. These third-party vendors collect, store, use, process and transfer information about your activity on our Service in accordance with their Privacy Policies.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the service. In that case, we may use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
Our service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that Your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires consent from a parent, We may require your parent’s consent before we collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Deleting Your Personal Information
To delete all of your information, send an email to us from the contact us page .Once we confirm your identity, we will immediately start the process of removing your data from the product and our systems. As with any deletion process, things like routine maintenance, unexpected outages, bugs, or failures in our protocols may cause delays in the processes and timeframes in connection with such removal.
● By visiting this page on our website: Contact Us Page
● By sending us an email: [email protected]